Re: Blatant Sexism

Aug 20, 1997 05:37 PM
by A. Safron

----------
> From: Ken Malkin <malkin@gil.net>
> Subject: Blatant Sexism
> Date: Wednesday, August 20, 1997 12:12 AM
>
> Greetings and good day !
>
> I'm late to the table with this talk of blatant sexism and gender bias.

I have been early to the table and  have filled my plate to the
point that food was falling off of it, I have decided that I had better
hold back or put on a few pounds and perhaps use it to pound
another.
.
> I do feel we spend lifetimes understanding the potency of each
> possibility within the total human range of potential.

The spark of the human Soul exists in each gender.  We are
just wearing masks of duality to better understand each other.
The concave and convex are naturally attracted, therefore
forming the whole and the whole understanding.

>We exclude
> nothing from our experience. Gender, relationships, thinking, sexual
> preference, ad nauseum. Once we see through to the pain of an issue, it
> no longer interests the person, thus awakened, to perpetuate that pain
> inducing action.

You got it, honey.

> In the scheme of mother brother, father etc. we all are pack animals.

Each supporting the other, in different times and places.

Bless you,

A. Safron