Re: forgiving your body

Oct 28, 1995 12:07 PM
by Jerry Schueler

Aki:<To get a Dhyan-Choan inhabit my soul, huh, I wonder would it be nice?>
<snip>
Coherence:<So now, you tell me, is it nice? >

I suspect that Aki meant consciously. It does us no good
whatsoever to know that we are inherently spiritual if were aren't
consciously aware of it. And if we were consciously aware of it,
we would be an Adept, because that is basically the only difference
between an Adept and everyone else.

Jerry S.