Re: Daniel on Globes

Oct 01, 1995 06:17 PM
by Eldon B. Tucker

Rich:

>It seems that all of our human evolution -- for the time being -- takes place
>here on Globe D. Physical incarnation is where all of our energies are
>manifested in setting up causes. Kamaloka, Rupaloka, and Arupaloka, are
>where the effects are played out. This is orthodox Buddhism, as well, but
>more importantly, it seems to be what the Mahatmas themselves are sketching
>out in Their letters.

Yes, for most of us that is true. But I'd suggest that the way that we get
to become Fifth Rounders is through incarnations on the other Globes. This
would be an exeception to the general rule that you mention.

Some of the ML quotes do say that after our after-death states in the
Globe D's sphere of effects, we either return to Globe D or go on to an
existence on the next sphere of causes (e.g. Globe E).

>Being not familiar with Purucker, it is hard to say how his stuff applies,
>but the concept of going to other globes for our after-death states strikes
>me as intuitively wrong and misunderstanding the Globes as complete,
>seven-fold centers of evolutionary life in themselves.

It might depend upon how you picture that we "go" to the other Globes. If
we are just passing through their spheres of effects, without coming into
incarnation, then it's really saying that in the subjective after-death
states we touch upon the consciousness of the planes that the other Globes
represent.

In terms of the Rounds, the Lifewave moves from A to B, C, D, E, F, and G --
in a single direction. In our after-death states, we go on to Globe E, or
back again to Globe D. How do we get "back again"? Not by a reversal of
direction, but by quickly passing along the current from E to F, G, A, B,
C, and back again to D.

>They have their own astral aspects, their own kama-lokas, etc.

True. And we don't visit the lower parts of their spheres of effects, but
may only "touch" these Globes in our Atman, and perhaps Buddhi.

>How all the globes inter-relate
>in their inner natures is for me a very curious question.

We could draw some quotes from "Transactions of the Blavatsky Lodge", where
Blavatsky mentions that Globe D is on the lowest Cosmic Plane, and that its
principles are drawn from that plane, and Globes C and E on the next Cosmic
Plane, and their principles drawn from that plane, etc.

-- Eldon