Re: A Question

Oct 01, 1995 04:52 PM
by Richtay

Daniel,

Very often I get posts out of order, for instance I always get Eldons' stuff
quickly, even when he is replying to a post that I haven't yet received.

I suspect the time it takes for different messages to reach us depends upon
the nodes through which they are sent, and the system with which you receive.
 I am on AOL, which due to its phenomenal growth constantly has e-mail
delivery problems.

How's your local mainframe? Is it possibly the source of the delay or
deletion?

Rich