Re: Politics on the Theos discussion lists

Mar 03, 1998 07:37 PM
by M K Ramadoss

On Monday, March 02, 1998 8:50 PM, ED C ABDILL <EdAbdill@compuserve.com>
wrote a detailed msg on the subject.

I just verified that he was a past District Director (and a member of Board
of Directors) of Theosophical Society in America.

During the time when he had subscribed to the maillist, he could have
helped in (a) starting an interesting thread on Theosophy which could have
fired the interests of all of us and (b) could have corrected any erroneous
facts anyone had posted in any msg.

He as a past District Director should be very familiar with the
organizational  issues and facts and thus was in a position to help
everyone of us here. But to the best of my recall, I have not seen even a
single msg from him on this maillist. While no one can be forced to post
msgs against his will, it makes one wonder why such silence from a
knowledgeable person.

I am copying this to Ed.

My 0.002

M K Ramadoss