Re: Theos-World The Political Material That Fills theos-l

Mar 03, 1998 08:56 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 08:22 PM 3/3/98 EST, you wrote:
>In a message dated 98-03-03 19:26:27 EST, Abdill writes:
>
><< When and if there are two lists, one for theosophical ideas and one for
>politics, I will gladly subscribe to the former. In the meantime, I ask now
>to be removed from this list. >>
>
>It's true that the dialogue here can be mean-spirited and argumentative.
>However, I don't get the impression that anyone here on this list maintains
>that he or she is fountain of the truth. Opinions are sometimes forcefully
>stated, often in a very undiplomatic and tactless way. I have been upset
with
>this at times and have stated so on occasion. On the other hand, there's the
>old saying: "if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen".
Apparently
>someone decided to get out of the kitchen. That's his right but hopefully
the
>rest of us will remain here and enjoy making the broth.
>my two cents
>
>Lmhem111

Thanks for your feedback.

I have just posted a response to Ed's msg.

I am still wondering why during during the time Ed was subscribed to
theos-l, he never made any attempt to help start any Theosophical
discussions going on.

May be if he has tried and had it been successful, we may now have a very
dynamic maillist with overwhelming traffic necessitating having multiple
maillists.

I am copying this to Ed.

My 0.02

M K Ramadoss