Re: An idea

Feb 17, 1998 10:57 AM
by Bart Lidofsky

JRC wrote:

>     Bull.

    Case in point. JRC creates a massive missive, which would require my
spending hours of research on a point-by-point rebuttal, which will convince
nobody here, I can ignore it, and be what he accuses Wheaton of, or I can simply
acknowledge receipt, and say that I do not agree, which saves everybody time.

    I  do not agree.

    Bart Lidofsky