Re: THEOS-L digest 1428

Feb 17, 1998 10:41 AM
by Dallas TenBroeck

Dear NOS:

Your interest in the Cabala (Kaballa )  many spellings and what
Theosophy has to say.

If you have or can secure for reading ISIS UNVEILED and THE
SECRET DOCTRINE by
H.P.Blavatsky you will find that she employs them in many places
to illustrate the main tenets of the Secret Doctrine, or the
Ancient "Wisdom Religion."

Both books have separately published INDEXES ( the Index at the
back of each does not cover enough).  With their help, one can
wander through the statements that HPB made and secure from them
a picture of what she intended to correlate -- the Kaballah
gives evidence and corroborates many aspects of ancient wisdom.

But the Cabala has been through the hands of many translators.
It has lost some of its original meaning -- just as the English
"Bible" has.  So one has to be equipped to read between the lines
for the true meaning -- not easy, but a long and pains-taking
study.

I can offer you a summary of my findings and would need a mailing
address to send you either a floppy or "hard-copy" -- I think the
file is too long for transmission in the correspondence section
of this group.            let me know                Dallas

Dallas at  dalval@nwc.net or C/o this group