Come out and play....

Aug 23, 1997 12:42 PM
by Vincent Beall

Where are all those light hearted theosophists? All work and no play;
you know what they say.

Well, anyway, I get the posts in digest form and have wondered whether
there always needs to be a certain number of posts in the digest for it
to be sent, or if after a certain duration a small number of posts would
automatically be sent just to get them out of the que so to speak.

I hope that my odd remarks are not the reason for the current
moratorium. Cheer up it's not as bad as all that.

Patiently...

Vincent
--

vincent@dmv.com