Re: Schemes of Chains, Rounds and Globes

Aug 18, 1997 06:06 PM
by ramadoss

At 06:43 PM 8/18/97 -0400, you wrote:
>For your information, I found this on the net under theosophy on the Spirit
>Web:
>
>These vast periods of evolution have great beings of enormous stature looking
>after them. Evolution isn't just a series of random mutations, but proceeds in
>a coordinated Plan. Sub-races usually have a spiritual Master incarnate among
>them to help guide or create a religion. Each Root-Race has a great guide
>called a Manu who among other things incarnates to help set the physical type
>of each race. Most of these Manus and Masters are known in our history. An
>entire World-Period of its seven Root-Races has a great being called the Lord
>of the World looking after it. Moving up the hierarchy, an entire Round is
>coordinated by a Round Manu, and an entire Chain of seven globes is
>coordinated by several Chain Manus.
>Our entire series of seven Chains forms a Scheme of evolution. The one we are
>in now we call the Earth or Terrene Scheme. There are other Schemes in our
>solar system which the other physical planets other than Earth, Mercury, and
>Mars, and many etheric planets belong to. Our solar system is composed of ten
>Schemes total. Each Scheme goes through seven Chains, and is presently in a
>particular one of them with its seven globes. Of the ten Schemes, only seven
>have any physical planets. The seven principal Schemes or planets within them
>form the "Seven Sacred Planets" and the "Seven Rays" of our solar system. Here
>is a brief description of each Scheme, which is generally named after its
>densest planet in its current Chain:
>(1) The Vulcan Scheme: Presently in its third Chain, it has one physical globe
>(the planet Vulcan inside Mercury's orbit), two astral, two lower mental, and
>two Causal globes. (2) The Venus Scheme: Presently in its fifth Chain, it also
>has one physical (Venus itself), two astral, two mental, and two Causal
>globes. (3) The Earth Scheme: This is our Scheme presently in its fourth
>Chain, with three physical (Mercury, Earth, and Mars), two astral, and two
>mental globes. (4), (5), and (6) The Jupiter, Saturn, and Uranus Schemes: All
>three of these Schemes are in their third Chain, and each of them have one
>physical, two astral, two lower mental, and two Causal globes. (7) The Neptune
>Scheme: This Scheme is in its fourth Chain, and like ours has three physical,
>two astral, and two . . .
>
>Keith:   We haven't discussed the schemes laid out in great detail by HPB in
>the SD which were an attempt to "correct" ESOTERIC BUDHISM by Sinnett.
>
>I think with the current interest of many in astrology, it might be
>interesting to deleve into these deep and promising waters.   Alice Bailey
>developed her own system of Esoteric Astrology which is not directly related
>to HPB's schemes of evolution, as far as I can tell.
>
>The planets exist on an etheric, astral, intellecutal (noospheric), buddhic,
> [...]

Keith:

Thanks for the post.

This is one of the best summary I have seen. While for many all of it at
this stage of our individual evolution (except for any real Adepts or
initiates on this list), for the time being, they are one of the best
hypotheses to work with until a better understanding takes place.

Peace

MKR