Re: Battle between paper and cyber version

Aug 06, 1997 12:45 PM
by A. Safron

----------
> From: ramadoss@eden.com
> Subject: Re: Battle between paper and cyber version
> Date: Tuesday, August 05, 1997 10:32 PM
>
> You have not lost nothing by not joining Co-Masonry.:-)

As others have said, that if I were to have been there, I would have been there.
However, I know there are others that have gained a great deal from the Co-Masons
and having done so, encouraged me to join.  Sometimes one group may
be for one person and not for the other.  The Co-Masons are basically
7th Ray, while the LCC is 2nd and 6th Ray.  Those with those predominant
rays in their charts would naturally be attracted to those organizations.
We all can't be everywhere and if we try, we spread ourselves so thin,
we are worthless.

A. Safron