Re: Astrologers Unite!

Aug 04, 1997 11:42 AM
by techndex

At 08:27 PM 8/3/97 -0400, A. Safron wrote to Keith:

>I'm ignorant of Jupiter retros.  If anyone on this list can enlighten me,
I'll
>be very grateful.

Anne,

I'm better (a bit) at retros when it comes to interpreting their
significance in a natal chart rather than by transit. (I even have one
myself. ;-D) If you'd like to hear an overview of what it means in a natal
chart from a karmic standpoint, let me know.

Lynn

Lynn Moncrief
(techndex@pacbell.net)
TECHindex & Docs