Re: Qabala vs Theosophy

Aug 04, 1997 11:37 AM
by techndex

At 03:59 PM 8/3/97 -0400, Jerry wrote:

>I respect your opinion.  She was a lot more versed in Kabbalah
>than I am (I am reasonably versed in Qabala, but know very little
>of Kabbalah--I leave that to Alan).

Yiiiikes!!!! I thought that the only difference between Qabala and Kabbalah
(or Kabalah or Kabbala) were in transliteration of a Hebrew term and that
the differences with regard to a subset of beliefs under an overarching
term kabalism (or however its spelled). Boy, do I have a lot to learn!!!

Lynn

Lynn Moncrief
(techndex@pacbell.net)
TECHindex & Docs