To: Johannes, Re: lost mail

Jun 13, 1997 05:01 AM
by liesel f. deutsch

Dear Johannes,

Why do you want theos-buds? Most of our communications are on theos-l. I'll
be glad to send you some stuff, or maybe, when you let me know what you're
interested in, I'll ask John Mead to fish it out of the archives for you. He
knows better how it works than I do. Anyway, please let me know what it is
you want.
I understand German, if you'd rather write in German. My talking is a little
rusty, but it still works too.

Liesel