Re: More on the Energy (update)

Jul 13, 1996 08:12 AM
by Shaman

> Hi

Hi again!

> It is very interesting. When the energy is near you, have you tried to
> see if you told it to go away it went away.

No I have not done that to this point. I am still overwhelmingly
curious about it and don't want to dismiss it at this point. I guess
what I am saying is that I'd be concerned that it would go away
*forever* and not return, leaving me in the dark about it's real
purpose.

If I *do* decide to do a healing ritual on its behalf and get some
others to do the same, I expect it to leave me after that. I suppose
I should be clear with it about that. This isn't a permanent
partnership. :-)

> The reason I am inquiring
> about this specific aspect is that from what I have read, it is very
> important that you are in total control and at will can ask the energy to
> go away.

Absolutely! If it's anything I have a low tolerance for, it's walk-ins
who refuse to leave. Been there. Done that.

bcs
-- --
Baltimore Chessman-Sweeney                     "I strive to be the person
                                                my dog thinks I am."
e-mail: shaman@primenet.com
        balto1@rtd.com