Re: More on the Energy (update)

Jul 13, 1996 08:04 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

Hi
It is very interesting. When the energy is near you, have you tried to
see if you told it to go away it went away. The reason I am inquiring
about this specific aspect is that from what I have read, it is very
important that you are in total control and at will can ask the energy to
go away.

MK Ramadoss