Re: Helmets and ABA (to Chuck)

Jul 13, 1996 08:39 AM
by Jerry Schueler

>Jerry,
>As you are one of the few people on this list who has actually seen me with
>my helmet on,  you ought to know.
>How was ABA?  I forgot to ask.

And you looked quite distinquished in it.  My wife and I are currently
in St Paul, MN undergoing a summer session with the Graduate
School of America.  We are gluttons for punishment, and are both
working on a second Ph.D.  So, we will miss the ABA this year.
Hopefully we can get there next year.

Jerry S.
Member, TI