Re: Down and dirty

Jun 30, 1996 00:42 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 10:47 PM 6/29/96 -0400, you wrote:
>In message <2.2.32.19960628195741.006dfbb0@pop.slip.net>, alexis
>dolgorukii <alexei@slip.net> writes
>>You will notice it outrages all
>>foreigners, Kim, Martin, Bjorn, even Alan, they just don't understand our
>>"frontier mentality"...Americans get 'down and dirty"
>
>.. and that is a good thing???
>
>Alan
>---------
>THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
>Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
>TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
>http://www.garlic.com/~rdon/TI.html
>
>Alan: It is neither a "good thing" or a "bad thing" it is just the nature
of the beast. To deal with any group that is preponderently American, one
must always recall that Americans are not anything else BUT Americans. Just
carefully observe an American Presidential election (Going all the way back
to that of John Adams). Americans, unfortunately, didn't have the good taste
to be born in Europe so we're all just vulgar, commercial, battling cowboys.
The world is, as it is, and not as we wish it to be.

alexei