Re: Cryptic

Jun 30, 1996 00:35 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 10:39 PM 6/29/96 -0400, you wrote:
>In message <2.2.32.19960629065631.006d8f44@pop.slip.net>, alexis
>dolgorukii <alexei@slip.net> writes
>>>Alan: Calm down dear, I didn't write that, it was part of a message from
>>Chuck to me when I requested enlightenment on what in heaven you two were
>>going on about now. If you don't believe me ask him!
>
>Calmed down.  Who can tell *what* Chuck is going on about sometimes?
>Mysterious and cryptic on-liners appear without reference to cause.
>Maybe Chuck is an "acausal connecting principle" a la Jung?
>
>Alan
>---------
>THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
>Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
>TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
>http://www.garlic.com/~rdon/TI.html
>
>There was a short series of crypticisms comeing from you to him and him to
you talking about "mazes"...I asked him what in heavens's name the two of
you were "going on" about, and that was his response.

As for me, I would be the very last person to make fun of mazes, if we get
that piece of property I love so much in Mendocino, I intend to put my
"circle" in the middle of a maze, and I'll probably use the "circle maze"
leading up to glastonbury Tor as my model. It'll be Russian Olvie rather
than Boxwood , of course, Boxwood takes centuries to get to "size". I also
don't know how well Boxwood would thrive exposed to the sea mists all the
time (too much salt) Russian Olive can survive anything.

alexei