Re: Bee

Jun 28, 1996 12:57 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 02:38 AM 6/28/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Alan,
>Let us hope she will be happier among the sheep.  It must have been very
>frustrating for her to try to deal with a style of discourse so alien to what
>she is used to and was expecting.
>
>Chuck
>
>Chuck:

Two things I'd like to point out. One: She is obviously used to being "God
Almighty" among the Whanganui T.S.ers and so the "give and take: so typical
of American activities just outraged her. You will notice it outrages all
foreigners, Kim, Martin, Bjorn, even Alan, they just don't understand our
"frontier mentality"...Americans get 'down and dirty" and these folks prefer
"diplomacy". Two: How much you want to bet that Bee is an E.S. Member?

Of course you and I are pretty damn "alien"

alex