Re: Memories

May 23, 1996 05:14 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <2.2.32.19960523065408.006b7f94@mail.slip.net>, alexis
dolgorukii <alexei@slip.net> writes
> Now I know where it
>happened, how it happened, and to whom it happened 16 years to the day
>before I was born, but the way I see it I wasn't that boy, but both that boy
>and I are manifestations of the same Perispirit/Monad/Reincarnating Jiva or
>what I call the immortal evolving never carnate intelligence.
>
>alexis

Battle of Ypres, December, 1918, shot down in an aircraft.  Vivid
memory, but mine or another's?  As I see it it could be either.
Possibly under war conditions, where people get slaughtered in hubdreds
of thousands, many may return *within a short time* though this would
not be the norm? What think you?

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: