re: drop in list members

May 23, 1996 05:14 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

ALexis writes:

>t. This board is for
>people who have been theosophists or metaphysical students for long periods
>of time and want to discuss matters of interest to them

Liesel answers:

Whose rule is that, pray tell?
As far as I'm concerned, ansd I have good reason to believe I'm not the only
one, this list is for everyone who's interested in theosophy. People who are
new to it should be welcomed, as well as their questions. As a matter of
fact, whatever happened to the Basic Theosophy someone was supposed to be
devising for Theosophy International?