Re: Root Races, Racism, and Reflection (to Alan)

May 18, 1996 03:43 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <2.2.32.19960518122617.00699984@mail.deltanet.com>, "Eldon B.
Tucker" <eldon@theosophy.com> writes
>We'll need newer books written in a different manner. They will need
>to explain the older terminology, to allow students to go back to the
>original books with understanding. But they can use, perhaps, some
>revised terms that are more suitable. How decides what the new terms
>will be, and when they will be used? We'll just have to wait and see
>how the evolve over time. Perhaps in places like theos-l we'll
>pioneer this sort of effort.
>
>-- Eldon

How about giving it a go yourself, Eldon :-)

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
Ancient Wisdom for a New Age