Re: Root Races, Racism, and Reflection (to Alan)

May 18, 1996 03:39 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <2.2.32.19960518115019.00689d74@mail.deltanet.com>, "Eldon B.
Tucker" <eldon@theosophy.com> writes
>It's what we carry *inside* that makes us at home in a particular place,
>not the gender, skin pigment, nor clothes we wear.
>
>-- Eldon

I would not want to be the person who had to explain this idea to the
widow of an Asian man after thugs had burned down their home.  Get real!
These are *people* we are talking about.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
Ancient Wisdom for a New Age