Re: You Warned Me

May 11, 1996 06:01 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

On Sat, 11 May 1996, Michelle Donald wrote:

> Hi all
...clip................>

> in fellowship
> Michelle
>
> BTW the imp in me has seriously contemplated forwarding copies of all
> personal off topic messages to the sender ;-) May be it the
> retorgrade mayhem in May.

	A very good practical idea which will work. If all do the same,
soon the sender will be overwhelmed by messages. This reminds me of a
recent message I read. This guy is sending a business promotion messages
to all the maillists - you do not see it here because you cannot post a
message unless you are subscribed -- and wants you to fax him a message
to a  toll free number. Someone who got fed up, because he was sending
the same message under different names, sent a message 500 pages  long -
each page being the same and ran up the phone bill and got even.

	....doss