Re: You Warned Me

May 11, 1996 02:50 PM
by Michelle Donald

Hi all

Firstly I am back after a bought of the flu, followed by a busy work
period and problems with the mail server at my ISP so I couldnt post
to the list for a few weeks now. So I'm not one who has joined and
left this "unit".

> Frankly I am tired of deleting fully one half to two thirds of the posts at
> Theos-L on sight after paying for downloading them.

Amen, and not just the paying for them either, to me there is a
consideration of the processes involved in passing messages around
the globe - for this process too is part of the whole that we live
in, so I also ask for this consideration from a conservation of
bandwidth point of view - this too is an aspect of Universal
Brotherhood in practice.

> Alexis and I finally called it quits.  Thank God.  How about the rest?

Please _everyone_, consider if your message is meant for group
consideration or is a personal individual response. I have already
deleted 6 messages all personal banter out of only 13, that would
have been more appropriately sent to the one person than to all 90
odd of us. The journey starts with a single step, we can all be more
conservate in our use of the world's energy resources just by being
more judicious in our postings.

in fellowship
Michelle

BTW the imp in me has seriously contemplated forwarding copies of all
personal off topic messages to the sender ;-) May be it the
retorgrade mayhem in May.