Re: You Warned Me

May 11, 1996 03:41 PM
by Drpsionic

Doss,
Now wait a minute.  Do you really want to do that to your fellow
theosophists?  At the rate people on this list get mad at each other the idea
of running up their phone bills could be a real disaster.  Especially when
the recipients retaliate with ten thousand page manuscripts with thoughtforms
and viruses burined in them.
Still, I wonder if my relatives have internet accounts....hmmm....

Chuck