Nobody knows

May 11, 1996 06:47 AM
by liesel f. deutsch

Chuck says
>convention and summer school are coming up and we are
>probably going to be seminared to death but when it comes to making Theosophy
>a living thing, something is going to get seriously lost in the translation.
> It's that way every year.

Boy, Chuck, the Conventions must've changed a lot. The last one I went to,
maybe 10 years or so ago, I came back home with a satchelful of new ideas.
My problem was that my Branch wanted to stay the same, so all the good ideas
went to nought, & you know what happens when you try to stay the same.
Several years ago this Branch gave up the ghost.

Liesel