TI

May 09, 1996 01:06 PM
by JRC

Alan!
	The newest member of TI: My good friend Terry Wallace ... an
attorney (if fact I think he advised Bing when HQ was exercising their
"spirituality leadership" in his direction). Terry was made a Theosophist
at Adyar by John Coats, is a Life Member of the Wheaton TS, and is
President of the RAvalli County Branch. He is not yet online, but may be
soon.
							Regards, -JRC