Re: TI

May 10, 1996 05:00 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <Pine.OSF.3.91.960509140204.26881A-100000@selway.umt.edu>,
JRC <jrcecon@selway.umt.edu> writes
>Alan!
>       The newest member of TI: My good friend Terry Wallace ... an
>attorney (if fact I think he advised Bing when HQ was exercising their
>"spirituality leadership" in his direction). Terry was made a Theosophist
>at Adyar by John Coats, is a Life Member of the Wheaton TS, and is
>President of the RAvalli County Branch. He is not yet online, but may be
>soon.
>                                                       Regards, -JRC

I am delighted to add him to the TI membership list!  I will put in the
details as stated above, and e-mail a copy of the revise membership list
to you so that you can pass a copy on to him.  BTW, there is no reason
not to pass the TI statement on to anyone, whether on line or not ...

Alan :-)
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
Ancient Wisdom for a New Age