Re: Jerry's Library

May 02, 1996 11:47 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

Kim:

I have visited Jerry's library and I tell you "it's to die for"! If I didn't
live an over 90 minute drive from his home (soon to be three hours), I'd be
there every day working through the treasures he has amassed. It is truly a
labour of love! The effort and diligence it must have taken to amass such a
vast body of specifically oriented information simply boggles the mind! I
donated the papers of the late Piece Spinks to the library because I felt he
was a far better recipient of them than I.

When Alexandria West is complete it will be a really world class research
facility for those interested in Theosophical History!
I also visited the site of the future Alexandria West project and it is just
a piece of "heaven on earth", it's one of the most beautiful places I've
ever been and I've been lot's of places!

cordially

alexis d.