Re: Jerry's Library

May 03, 1996 00:46 AM
by Kim Poulsen

Alexis:
>When Alexandria West is complete it will be a really world class research
>facility for those interested in Theosophical History!
>I also visited the site of the future Alexandria West project and it is
just
>a piece of "heaven on earth", it's one of the most beautiful places I've
>ever been and I've been lot's of places!

   I certainly hope I can visit it some day when it is completed.
California seems to be full of theosophists and AW could become a very
important place (as I suspect Jerry had in mind when naming it). The
eastern original, of course, was known both for the finest library and for
attracting the best minds in the western world.
  California seems also to be the home of the various factional disputes.
Jerry joined all factions and conceived of a place likely to attract them
all. I take my (imaginary) hat off!

 In friendship,

Kim