Re: ARE-thritis

Apr 27, 1996 07:33 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <Pine.BSD/.3.91.960427193242.573A-100000@matrix.eden.com>, M
K Ramadoss <ramadoss@eden.com> writes
>Since I am told the English weather is cold and damp, have you tried any
>change of climate? In lots of cases, various personal situations prevent
>such change in climate.

Better by the sea, especially if there is a breeze from that direction.
Britain is not always cold - we get heatwaves.  Dampness is with us more
of the time though!  I was in Pittsburgh one time, and they said it was
very humid at 84 degrees.  I found it relatively dry heat compared to 84
degrees in England!

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: