Re: ARE and two Jerrys

Apr 26, 1996 05:44 PM
by Jerry Schueler

>Have your read about the use of apple cider vinegar for arthritis?
>Blackstrap Molasses which is high in potassium and iron may also help.
>
>	...doss

	Thanks.  I have tried blackberry vinegar for several
years.  It worked for awhile, and then seemed to quit working.
Actually, I rather like vinegar.  But so far, the effects on my
arthritis are minimal. I hate to say it, but so far exercise seems
to work the best (I hate to say it, because I hate to exercise).

	Jerry S.
	Member, TI