Re: ARE-thritis

Apr 27, 1996 05:36 PM
by M K Ramadoss

Alan:

Like any chronic disease or condition, some work for some people.

One thing that seems to help, this is from what I have seen, is change of
climate. There are a large number of older people with arthritis who live
in North West USA who move down to Florida or South Texas during winter
to get away from the cold climate during the winter.

Since I am told the English weather is cold and damp, have you tried any
change of climate? In lots of cases, various personal situations prevent
such change in climate.

	....doss