Re: Seeing Auras

Oct 03, 1995 10:11 AM
by LIESEL

Dear Paul,

Please don't call it "a confession". Seeing auras is not a sin,
but a gift. I think what's a "sin" in other people's eyes is
when one person is different, has an ability that most others
don't have. The others then have a tendency to hack around on
the gifted one, for some reason I haven't as yet figured out. I
have some special talents, not psychic, & I've gotten hacked
around on for them.

 I know that until very recently our Theosophical psychics were
very leery about revealing their gift. One of our theosophical
books re auras didn't get published until the author was well
into her eighties, I believe. You started the ball rolling now.
It's a subject that I think concerns us & our 3rd Object. Let's
see whether we can't handle it as decent human beings, who also
believe in our 1st Object, which I'd rather call something like
the cohesion of everyone's humanity.

Hopefully,

Liesel