Re: Question 001

Sep 16, 1995 10:06 AM
by LIESEL

Hello Mikhail in Kiev,

Glad to hear from you.

I have heard of Roerich & the Roerich Museum in New York City,
from my friends in Wheaton, the headquarters of the
Theosophical Society in America connected with Adyar, India. I
know Wheaton made a video tape which includes Roerich's art
some time ago, I also think that the Wheaton Library has books
on Nicholas Roerich .. I'm not so sure about Helena. I don't
recall a Roerich book being published by the Theosophical
Publishing House, but I'll ask them on Monday.

I correspond with a Theosophist in Kaluga, who's sent me
several cards with Roerich paintings. I have them up on my
television shelf.

There are many theosophical writers, whose books we can get in
this country who have continued the development of Theosophy
from the time of Helena Blavatsky to the present day. I've sent
some of them to my friend in Kaluga. We have a Publishing House
in America, in Wheaton, but there's also an international
Theosophical Publishing House in Adyar, India.

Are you in familiar with the Theosophical Society in Moscow? In
1993 their address was 4, Vostochnaya Str., Moscow 109280

The e-mail address of our Library is
 Olcott@dupagels.lib.il.us

Would like to hear from you again.

Mir