True Progress

Sep 16, 1995 09:41 AM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

I find the W.G.Judge business very odd. Many years ago, when I
had my original teeth, I read his ~Ocean of Theosophy~ along
with HPB, CWL, Annie Besant, Jinarajada and others, and saw
nothing at the time that seemed that different from the rest. I
still have a copy of his book. Some of the claims of CWL have,
in the course of time, proved to be suspect, but it is also true
to say that they seem to be in areas where the other writers are
largely silent.

Bewars Dogmatic Theosophy *of any kind*! I.m sure HPB would
agree.

Alan