Re: Flaming

Aug 30, 1995 06:50 AM
by Lewis Lucas

Art,

 I use the delete key. There is quote in K.A. Beechey's little
daily quotation book that says something to the effect that one of
the surest signs of regression is when we expect others to always be
tolerant, kind and forbearing.

 I think it's often best to ignore those little outbursts. It is
up to each to practice forbearance and the flames gives us an
opportunity to develop this virtue. Don't take the bait!

Lewis
llucas@mercury.gc.peachnet.edu