Re: Bailey & Theosophy

Mar 29, 1995 01:50 PM
by Bazzer

>MB> *Alice Bailey, and her writings, came out of theosophy.
>
>NW> Very far out indeed. She & CW Leadbeater were psychics who were
>convinced that the entities they contacted on the inner planes were
>the same Adepts that taught Blavatsky. I, representing a minority
>on this list, am equally convinced that AAB & CWL were deluded.
>Since I was a devotee of both for about 15 years, I'm not just
>popping off.

At least not a minority of one:-).

>MB> *Theosophy is concerned with "racial cleansing", that the "5th
>race" is the purified white race.
>
>NW> Also pure poppycock. Theosophy does advocate a "racial
>cleansing" of the entire human race; a cleansing of all selfishness
>and sense of separateness.

"........close fast thy senses against the great dire heresy of
separateness that weans thee from the rest" (pg 9).

"Let thy Soul lend its ear to every cry of pain like as the lotus
bares its heart to drink the morning sun.

Let not the fierce Sun dry one tear of pain before thyself has
wiped it from the sufferer's eye.

But let each burning human tear drop on thy heart and there
remain, nor ever brush it off, until the pain that caused it is
removed" (pg 12/13).

Extracts from "The Voice of the Sience" by HPB