Alice Bailey, root races

Mar 29, 1995 01:41 PM
by LieselFD

2 ways to track down Alice Bailey

The Lucis Trust is in Manhattan.  I'm sure they're listed in the
phone book.

If you want rather to contact an Alice Bailey person, send a note
to the President of the TS In Canada, who is such a one.  I'm
sure he'll be glad to answer questions.  He's that kind of a guy.

               Stan Treloar
               RR#3
               Burk's Falls
               Ontario, Canada POA1CO

2rd source: I'm sure the Olcott Library has some Alice Bailey
books one can borrow.

Re Root Races

Almost everyone alive on earth today belongs to what Theosophy
calls the 5th root race.  It's purpose is to develop mind.  There
are still a few stragglers left from the 4th root race, to which
belonged the Altlanteans, & whose function was to develop the
emotions.  The 6th root race is slowly beginning to come in, &
its function will be to develop the intuitition.  That's the big
picture, there are sub-races & sub-sub races, but the whole thing
has nothing much to do with color of skin & such like.  The only
purifying is that we're all supposed to be evolving, and not
retrograding.  Our physical evolution seems to be fairly well
done, but we're hard at trying to establish Teilhard's noosphere.
Advances achieved during earth lives accrue to the human spirit,
I think, and spirit, being universal, I imagine will gladly
accept advances from whatever source they come from, as long as
they are true advances.

Maybe that'll help.

Liesel