Re: Bailey & Theosophy

Mar 29, 1995 11:52 AM
by STELIOS

> NW> Very far out indeed. She & CW Leadbeater were psychics who were
> convinced that the entities they contacted on the inner planes were
> the same Adepts that taught Blavatsky. I, representing a minority
> on this list, am equally convinced that AAB & CWL were deluded.
> ^^^^^^^

Since I was a devotee of both for about 15 years, I'm not just

> popping off.

Sorry I didn't understand that. What do you want to say with the
expession "deluded"?

> NW> "The Elder Brother" by Gregory Tillett gives much about

May I have some more informations about this book?

> Leadbeater, whose teachings were the inspiration for Bailey's own.
> She (or rather the "Tibetan") denys this. Tillett touches on her a
> little.

Really I cannot see how Leadbeater inspirated an enormous and
momentous work, as Alice Bailey's books are.

LOVE AND PEACE TO ALL THE BEINGS

St.Kot