Re: Housekeeping issues

Feb 15, 1995 06:21 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <950215225941_74024.3352_BHT50-1@CompuServe.COM>
theos-l@vnet.net writes:

> Oh, one more thing.  Imagine you are in a previous incarnation
sitting around a fire.  The conversation is along the line
something like: "wouldn't it be wonderful if we had
clairaudience, clairvoyance, the ability to see history as it
happened, the ability for someone to read our thoughts almost
instantly around the world and we to read theirs??" Well we have
radio, TV, documentary films on war etc., the internet and
e-mail, but it isn't quite the "magic" we wanted.  People say oh
yeah, TV, who cares? That isn't what I mean't by clairvoyance
etc.  Well what they wanted is probably "magic" powers that no
one else has.  They don't want information, but to be special.
Is this why so much of evolution is denied to us? Because we
misuse or trivialize what we have instead of benefiting humanity.
Well, theos-l is a nucleus of universal family communicating in
cyber-space.  do you think the Masters listen in? Could they
percipitate a letter? Where is cyber-Sinnett when we need him?

> Namste

> Keith Price

Things don't seem to change much, do they! If "God's plan is
evolution" then maybe God is out to lunch.  Suppose we got
cyber-Leadbeater? My guess is that any Masters may have other
things to be getting on with .  .  .

Alan