Re: Origins of TS

Feb 15, 1995 06:20 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

Just saw the item about the conference mentioned in Subject line.

I am anxious to know more about the Foundation for Theosophical
Studies here in the UK - what is its remit, how far does this go?
I understand it has charitable status - does this extend to
individual UK Lodges, or is it specific to TS in England
activities organised from 50 Gloucester Place?

UK subscribers with info please advise ASAP - use E-mail maybe to
avoid lumbering our non-UK colleagues with irrelevant info.  Ta.

Alan