Re: Pluto on T.S. chart

Dec 16, 1993 04:58 PM
by John Mead

> Looks like a great renewal of intellectual vitality to me,
> combined with drastic change, high visibility, and relatively
> little resistance.
>
> By the way, my earlier remark about Pluto and my book referred
> to my own Pluto/Sun conjunction, not the T.S.'s. The society has a
> lot more than one book happening in 94. Is there anyone out there
> interested in looking at various crises in Theosophical history
> in terms of the transits to the Society's chart?

yes --- I know several who would be interested.

By the way... we have on-line archives and Libraries (FTP and Listserv
accessible) if you want to place any studies you have done on the
subject into the library/archive just send them to me and I'll add them.

The stuff we put on-line is World accessible (Public Domain).
Hence, please be aware that we give credit to the authors but
that after someone gets a copy it is out of our hands (People
tend to respect authorship on Internet but there is no
Police force....).

Also it might make for a good short essay in our Newsletter
(Charlotte Study group's that is) if ok with you.

Peace --

John Mead