Re: Pluto on T.S. chart

Dec 16, 1993 05:39 PM
by K. Paul Johnson

I have an article about HPB's chart and the Society's on a
diskette somewhere. But will have to learn how to ASCI save it
and then read it as an email file. May take a while.

Both HPB, HSO and the TS are characterized by fixed signs and
hard aspects. I have a Scorpio stellium including the Sun, a
Taurus Moon and Leo rising-- guess that has something to do
with attraction to Theosophy.