Re: theos-l digest: December 09, 1999

Dec 10, 1999 00:05 AM
by kymsmith

Murray wrote:

>Responding to Kym,
>
>My understanding is that the etheric body, in modern theosophical use of
>the word, is involved in the construction as well as maintenance of the
>physical body.

Murry, I hate it when you answer my posts.  Because then I go "Ok, if
Murray says so, it must be true, because Murray is "different."  It's like,
you know, if God boomed into my ear "Yes, Kym, there is a Santa Claus" I
would have to believe because God said so and God knows.  There is nothing
for me to say. . .I can only hang my head and be humbly grateful for the
enlightenment.

Do you get my drift?

Kym