RE: Answer to Arnaldo --QUESTIONS CONTINUED BY DALLAS

Dec 10, 1999 04:38 AM
by W. Dallas TenBroeck

Dec 10th

Dear JRC:

Exactly what are the reasons why the GOLDEN RULE is abhorrent to
you?

You have written a lot of what you "feel" about them, but I do
not read there any "reasons."

If you reject Individual immortality and the continuity of the
growth of experience for each individual, and if you also reject
Karma as a universal law in which everything operates, then what
is the basis for human progress, then what have you left?  Why
continue to live at all?  Where is "Hope?"  Why do some people
hold the view that there is a GOAL?  And what is wrong with the
concept that the idea of spirituality and perfect accord
(brotherhood) are unrealistic and unrealizable dreams?

Dallas