Re: theos-l digest: December 09, 1999

Dec 09, 1999 11:56 PM
by kymsmith

Alan the Evil wrote to Kym:

>Does that mean that our togetherness in our next life is off?

I said I wouldn't recommend the human form, however, since you and I are
already there, we might as well experience as much as we can.  There is the
possiblity that you may be so advanced that you will not need to
reincarnate into human form. . .but, try to find it in your heart to suffer
through one more incarnation.  I'll be a really cool person then.

After that, you needn't worry. . .Antonio Banderas has already promised me
the life after the next life.  He offered the next one, but I put him off
for you.

Kym