Re: Internet in India

Aug 17, 1999 01:14 AM
by hesse600

Hi all

> I hope the ease of access of Internet in India may have some effect on TS
> Adyar to more extensively use Internet as a medium to spur the spread of
> Theosophy around the world.
Well, Adyar is slow, but it is coming round I think. Though
the western branches of *Adyar* are faster than the Indian
branch. Also the whole stuff is not well organised yet. We
will see. I think Blavatskynet is doing such a good job,
Adyar need not duplicate that. Blavatskynet links also to
Adyar-sites, so that is good.
I think the internet will spread the working together of
the different TS-es.

Katinka
NHL Leeuwarden
hesse600@tem.nhl.nl